Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Do I Neeed To File A Certificate Of Divorce

Yes, upon the court granting your divorce the Petitioner is responsible for filing a Certificate of Divorce. You can get those, generally, from the Clerk of Courts. If you choose to fill it out with pen, rather than type it, then in must be done in black ink.

No comments: